Patient Assessment Program
The Patient Assessment Program is facilitated by Bio Balance Health, and forms part of the Bio Balance Health Medical Doctor Training Program. Patients attend a one hour consultation with their Bio Balance Health Doctor, with a trained doctor acting as consultant to the patient’s doctor. The program is designed to help patients to be assessed, and at the same time form case studies as a key learning tool for observing doctors.
Patients and Families have reported that nutritional treatment to adjust their biochemical imbalances have produced significant improvements in
- ADD, ADHD and behavioural disorders
- Post- Nata Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
The following steps are required to register and to be eligible for selection as a case study for the Patient Assessment Program.
- Contact Bio Balance Health to register for a 1 hour assessment.
- Visit your Australian Bio Balance Health Doctor for a formal review and to obtain all the required pathology forms for required tests. (If a patient does not have a Bio Balance Doctor, the Patient Coordinator may be able to assist in sourcing one for this consultation).
- The patient must have all pathology testing completed at least one month prior to their assessment to allow time for the lab results to be received by their doctors.
- A detailed health history questionnaire must be completed and returned one month prior to the assessment.
Click here for more information on booking an assessment at the next Patient Assessment Program.