Patient Assessment Program
The Patient Assessment Program is facilitated by Bio Balance Health, and is part of the Annual Medical Doctor Training Program. Patients attend with their Bio Balance Health Doctor, a one hour consultation with a trained doctor acting as consultant to the patient’s doctor. The program is designed to help patients to be assessed, and at the same time form case studies for all the doctors in attendance.
Patients and Families have reported that nutritional treatment to adjust their biochemical imbalances have produced significant improvements in
- ADD, ADHD and behavioural disorders
- Post- Nata Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
The following steps are required to register and to be eligible for selection as a case study for the Patient Assessment Program.
- Contact Bio Balance Health to Register for a 1 hour assessment.
- Visit your Australian Bio Balance Health Doctor for formal review and to obtain all the required pathology forms for required tests.
(If a patient does not have a Bio Balance Doctor, the Patient Coordinator may be able to assist in sourcing one for this consultation).
- All pathology test must be completed at least one month prior to their assessment to allow time for the lab results to be received by their doctors.
- A detailed health history questionnaire must be completed and returned one month prior to the assessment.
Click here for more information on booking an assessment at the next Patient Assessment Program.