Public Lecture Series
Bio Balance Health subscription lecture series is now available to medical and health practitioners, and the general public. Click on the selected lecture below for further details on how to subscribe to view.
You’re invited to an exclusive upcoming face-to-face event:
“Pathology for Mental Health Management”
Seats are limited, so act fast!
Join us as we take our latest lecture on an Australian tour. BBH has been pioneering the way for the use of pathology for mental health symptoms since 2004. We have continued to explore deeper into this critical science, and now we’re ready to share our latest findings and insights,
Our recent discoveries have far surpassed our original teachings, making it a must for you to update your knowledge base.
In this session, we’ll explore:
- An integrative approach to essential pathology and biochemistry, supported by references and research.
- The potential harm of poor pathology.
- The interplay between adrenal bursts, inflammation, oxidative stress, and pathophysiology.
- Peer-reviewed research confirming the clinical value of this approach for mental health symptoms.
- Correct testing protocol and interpretation for various health indicators.
- How pathology informs nutrient selection.
- The clinical integration of testing into your practice.
Moreover, we’ll delve into thought-provoking questions: Can improved pathology minimise suicides, PTSD, and epigenetic changes? Can targeted treatments reverse epigenetics? Can this pathology provide other insights? Your input will be invaluable as we explore these topics.
Sunday, 30 July 2023
9:00am – 12:00pm (Brisbane Time)
Caboolture Hub – Learning & Business Centre, Level 1, 4 Hasking Street, Caboolture.
Saturday, 12 August 2023
9:00am – 12:00pm (Melbourne Time)
Glen Iris Rd Uniting Church Community Centre 200 Glen Iris Road, Glen Iris.
Sunday, 13 August 2023
1:30pm – 4:30pm (Sydney Time)
Willoughby Park Centre – Chown Hall 15 Warrane Road, Willoughby East.