New Doctor – Online Training Program
- Four self-paced online learning modules (Mental Health Stream)
- Assessments to proceed to the next module.
- Modules 1, 2 and 3 self-paced with pre-recorded lectures and patient case histories.
- Module 4* is a livestream session which includes real patient case presentations and Q&A session. (Date TBC).
Module Two – Differentiation of Clinical, Biochemical and Biomarker Presentations
Module Three – Practice Setup and Implementation
Module Four* – Livestream Session: Patient Case Study Presentations (Event Date TBC)
(Total 30 Hours)
What you will learn?
- Use of biochemical and biomarker measures related to mental health
- Knowledge of key nutrients and imbalances associated with mental health symptoms
- Identifying symptom clusters associated with related biochemistry, and measuring the response to treatment
- Clinical evaluation, selection of testing and use of laboratory reports for effective, individualised and targeted treatment programs for patients.
- How to effectively implement the program within your practice at completion of the training.
New Doctor Registration Fee: $1850 (inc GST)
Bio Balance Health is a CPD education provider under the RACGP CPD Program. On completion, GPs manually self-record their participation (2 points per hour, up to 30 points per course) as a non-accredited course.
BBH Doctor membership for 12 months is included upon completion of the training program with benefits including 12 months access to the Online BBH Doctor Forum and Practice Listing on the BBH website.
Due to patient confidentiality this module cannot be recorded for later viewing. Doctors are required to complete the first three Modules prior to participating in Module Four.
Returning Doctor – Online Training Program
Updated Core Syllabus Online Program:
BBH Doctors who completed their training prior to 2020, are required to complete the Core Online Syllabus for medico legal compliance with the most up-to-date knowledge based on new data and research developments.
• Reinforces the use of objective measures, and up to date terminology
• Medico legal compliance to meet Australian requirements
• Module Two – Biochemical & Biomarker Presentations
• Module Three – Practice Setup & Medico Legal
• Module Four – Resources
Registration Fee: $995 (inc GST)
BBH Alumni Member Registration Fee: $895 (inc. GST)