Bio Balance Health / Walsh Research Institute
“Mastering Brain Chemistry™: 1 Day Introduction for Compounding Pharmacists”
Saturday 4 April 2020
8:30am – 6:30pm (Meet & Greet from 6:30-8:00pm)
Mantra Legends Resort, 25 Laycock Street, Surfers Paradise Qld
Training Program Overview
- Comprehensive overview of the power of nutrients to improve neurotransmitter function
- Nutrient imbalances commonly associated with mental health
- The impact of amino acids, vitamins and minerals on synthesis and functioning of neurotransmitters
- The role of compounding in effective nutrient therapies aimed at normalising blood/brain chemistry
- Nutrient prescribing and identification of nutrient side effects, adverse reaction and symptom detection
Registration Fees $1,200 (inc GST)
Registration is by invitation only with strictly limited places available. You will be sharing the day with Doctors attending this training for the first time.
Registration price includes daily buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea, and,also, the Meet and Greet welcome function for the Doctor Training which goes from 6.30 – 8pm.
Attendees receive a copy of Nutrient Power by William J. Walsh, PhD as part of their pre-reading training materials. For further information contact: BBHon (07) 5679 6675 M-Th or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.